Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brookalicous

Halloween Party. Interesting night and thats the only thing I can really say to describe it. I arrive gorgeous as fuck, ready to get the party started and well let me just say it was lame!!!! Worst party I have been to. But Julz, Santi, and I made the best of it. Good Memories was all I took from this party (well along with shitty memories) but I never hold on to those.
First of all, before even going to this party I knew I was in for a treat. The person hosting the party has a (lets call it a beef) beef with me. I think its just because I'm so secure about myself and she doesn't like the way I act. But I personally don't have time for bitches like that. There are way too many people that do love me. I am not in any need of more friends.
There was shitty music, Runes readings, and hotdogs that tasted like they were still alive. Anywho, let me not forget to mention that I believe that the chick that read the Runes put a fucking spell on me!!! I fell flat on my ass and well she grinned a smile of achievement. I personally don't think that people with bum legs should be putting spells on me. She should be putting a spell on herself to fix her fucking leg.
On that note...I'm not usually the bully type with the motive to make everyone feel insecure about themselves but this bitch was an exception!!
You know I took my camera!! check out what I captured!!!!!

No comments: