Friday, February 6, 2009

Senses Fail Join the Trace Cyrus/ Jeff Star Brawl

Senses Fail Join the Trace Cyrus/ Jeff Star Brawl
Author: Dallas VonKillbot 1,814 views
14
AUG
The modern fan-girl, trendy music scene has become this breeding ground for artists that have zero talent to bitch and moan about how they’re famous for not playing their instruments or cross dressing or whatever Trace Cyrus/ Jeffree Star did to get public recognition. If you haven’t checked out the cat fight yet, click…HERE.

Senses Fail’s very own Buddy has written an open letter to the two little whiners, asking them to stop being little wieners.

Dear Trace Cyrus and Jeffery Star
Hi man and lady, I just wanted to introduce myself to you, man and woman. I am very upset with you two. I have spent a good period of my young life striving to make it in the music business, well not make it but, just have a place where I can express myself. I find that you two seem to take this music scene ( be it punk rock, emo, alternative, whatever you want to call it) for granted. I want you two to resolve your differences because the music world is hanging by a whim and chomping at the bit for you people to resolve the conflict in your relationship. Why is it that you both can’t get along? I mean Trace you guys both choreograph your own dance moves for stage, you guys write music for the sole sake of making money/wanting a celebrity status and you both look like women. Why can’t you too just get along? Jeffery, I am sorry I don’t know much about you, all I know is that you are fond of the word cunt. I hope that you can find it in you to re-open your loving arms to the talent that is Mr. Cyrus, not to be confused with Mr. Billy Ray Cyrus. Im sorry but the two of you make this music scene, something that I have been a part of since I was 14 into a laughable-perezhilton.com-joke. I wish that you guys would just make up, make out and produce some shitty music together, in bed or in the studio, so the world can rest at ease. I wish you both the best of luck and most importantly wish the people writing your music for you the best of luck. I hope this finds you well.
Buddy
p.s. Shake, shake, shha shha shha shha shake it.

No comments: