Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Are you with me or not at all.


In the process of making my own web page. Stellar. So I was thinking about what to write about in my blog today. But I have nothing of importance to say. Except for this one thing. So this dude that I'm crushing' on has a chick right? Well I'm not sure what he sees in her, she lacks beauty on the outside and inside. But anyway. So I heard that ________ took _________ to the beach for a little VAY KAY and she broke up with on the beach!!! He deserves better. So anyway, I believe that I should stop thinking that I would be better for someone than the person they claim to be in love with. I'm done. Creative Writing Class today!! So stoked. Curtis had a gauge accident today=[ Sorry. He has half inspired me to get gauges but I don't know, I'm not sure. I don't think they are for me. TOO PAINFUL. Art is still a little dry, HYDRATE.Planning to go to G's on Saturday to chill with M,H,Han,D,and T.

William Beckett, Sonny Moore, & Spencer Chamberlain have a way with words. Jealous.

Art work of the day. Breath taking and so much movement. The color contrasts are so in sync.

No comments: