Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'll pencil you into my blackberry..

WOW this weekend I was busy busy busy here's the how low down....


caught (Fake) crying in the halls of CMHS. that was fun


plans fell through for the Confide show.. they are probably on sttage right...NOW!!!!


met a wrestling team of boys from Spring Cove.(ass slaps & PSP's)


Adam is a nerd, im attracted to nerds i think.


Jess sleeps in her house bed once again.


Spagetti dinner. sitting in urinals. PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES. white game. dishes with Aaron & Erick. Cleaned the inside of my car (thanks meatballs)=]


my gram is insane.


crossed fingers for DEC 13th!!!!


Jefrey may be hispanic but he is the sweetest thing ever!!!


i may have found my Billvy.. as close as it gets.


art of the day...................

No comments: