Sunday, December 21, 2008

whats the word?


so i was reading a blog post of a blog i follow daily. and i came across this .."Why do I always fear the worst, even when the best I’ve ever met sleeps fresh against my chest? I’ve never been so blessed to keep her safe." it got me to thinking that one day i want to have that. i mean at this moment in my life i dont have time for a "love",im surrounded with good friends and high goals. but i always feel as if something is missing. even though i find highschool dating a joke, i want someone to wake up to and be comforted in a way that can only be given by a close stranger that has the commoness that is needed. nothing less and nothing more. someday

departing question- could i sleep better at night, knowing that i would wake up to someone holding me?

No comments: